IBM DB2 Connector for Data Prep¶
User Persona: Data Prep Admin or Data Source Admin
This document covers all configuration fields available during connector setup. Some fields may have already been filled out by your Administrator at an earlier step of configuration and may not be visible to you. For more information on Data Prep's connector framework, see Data Prep Connector setup. Also, your Admin may have named this connector something else in the list of Data Sources.
Configure Data Prep¶
The ability to connect to IBM DB2 is part of the Data Prep JDBC Connector. This topic provides details specific to setting up a connection to IBM DB2. See also the JDBC Connector Documentation to configure the connection.
Example JDBC URI:¶
- IBM DB2 Database driver name & version:
- Driver classname: com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver
- Version: 11.5
- Supported IBM DB2 Database versions:
- Supports JDBC 3 and JDBC 4 standard - All Software Editions
- General Driver Documentation: https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/download-initial-version-115-clients-and-drivers