Feature Discovery support in No-Code AI Apps¶
Feature Discovery support in No-Code AI Apps is off by default. Contact your DataRobot representative or administrator for information on enabling the feature.
- Enable Application Builder Feature Discovery Support
- Enable Feature Cache for Feature Discovery
Now available for public preview, you can create No-Code AI Apps from Feature Discovery projects (i.e., projects built with multiple datasets) with feature cache enabled. Feature cache instructs DataRobot to source data from multiple datasets and generate new features in advance, storing this information in a "cache," which is then drawn from to make predictions.
Before creating an application, ensure the deployment has feature cache enabled in the deployment's Settings tab if the project contains multiple datasets.
Once created, you can use the app to build simulations and charts, run optimizations, and create what-if scenarios.
Consider the following when enabling Feature Discovery support for No-Code AI Apps:
- Postgres DB must be installed for feature cache to work properly.
- Feature cache must be enabled to make single record predictions.
- Feature cache only caches features for the most recent period.