Generate AI Report¶
Once you complete an Autopilot run, you can generate an AI Report, which communicates the most important findings of your modeling project to stakeholders. The AI Report provides a high-level overview of your modeling results and insights, with particular focus on Trusted AI insights that fall under the dimensions of quality, accuracy, and interpretability.
The AI Report provides these summary details:
- the number of models trained
- the type of problem, for example, "binary" or "regression"
- the modeling mode, for example, "Quick Autopilot"
- the target
It also provides details about your data and its quality, including:
- the number of rows of data
- the number of features with their types
- the number of features determined to be informative—DataRobot removes the features that are not informative
- the feature types and the number of each, for example, categorical, numeric, or text
The AI Report provides accuracy insights for the top performing model, including its speed and cross validation scores. It also captures interpretability insights in the Feature Impact histogram for the top performing model. Feature Impact shows the relative importance of the features that are considered important so that you can see which features are driving model decisions.
Generating an AI Report
To generate an AI Report for your Autopilot run, in the Leaderboard, click Menu and select AI Report > Generate new report.
DataRobot automatically downloads the AI Report as a Word document after it is generated.
Viewing an AI Report
To view a previously generated AI Report, in the Leaderboard, click Menu and select AI Report > View report.
Downloading an AI Report
To download a previously generated AI Report, in the Leaderboard, click Menu and select AI Report > Download report.
DataRobot downloads the AI Report as a Word document.