HubSpot Connector for Data Prep¶
User Persona: Data Prep User, Data Prep Admin, Data Source Admin, or IT/DevOps
This document covers all configuration fields available during connector setup. Some fields may have already been filled out by your Administrator at an earlier step of configuration and may not be visible to you. For more information on Data Prep's connector framework, see Data Prep Connector setup. Also, your Admin may have named this connector something else in the list of Data Sources.
Configure Data Prep¶
This connector allows you to connect to HubSpot for browsing and importing available data. The following parameters are used to configure the connection.
- Name: Name of the data source as it will appear to users in the UI.
- Description: Description of the data source as it will appear to users in the UI. form Data Prep DevOps how you would like this set.
You can connect Data Prep to multiple Hubspot accounts. Using a descriptive name can be a big help to users in identifying the appropriate data source.
If you connect to HubSpot through a proxy server, these fields define the proxy details.
- Web Proxy: 'None' if no proxy is required or 'Proxied' if connection to HubSpot should be made via a proxy server. If a web proxy server is required, the following fields are required to enable a proxied connection.
- Proxy host: The host name or IP address of the web proxy server.
- Proxy port: The port on the proxy server for HubSpot.
- Proxy username: The username for the proxy server.
- Proxy password: The password for the proxy server.*Leave username & password blank for an unauthenticated proxy connection.
- OAuth Verifier Key: The verifier key used to authenticate with HubSpot. To obtain the verifier key, click ''Test Data Source'' and follow the link to grant access to HubSpot. After allowing access, you will be redirected to http://localhost:33333](http://localhost:33333/, but a web page will not be displayed. Copy the value of the "code" URL parameter from the URL. This is the verifier key used to authenticate the connector. Paste it into the verifier key field.
Data Import Information¶
View list of predefined datasets and "Select" the dataset for import.
Via SQL Query¶
Using a legal SQL Select Query.