August 2, 2021
The DataRobot v7.1.2 release includes some fixed issues in the DataRobot on-premise platform. See the v7.1.0 release notes for:
Updated language localization¶
Localization of the documentation has been updated to include Japanese content for all new 7.1 features.
To change languages, open your user settings and select a language for your session. The selection remains until you reset it.
Issues fixed in v7.1.2¶
The following issues have been fixed since Enterprise release v7.1.1:
- EP-1226: Fixes an issue where
patroniinstalls failed because nodes were not syncing.
- EP-1345: Fixes an issue that caused a KeyError during DB migration.
- PRODSEC-234: Prevents containers from acquiring new privileges.
- XAI-4238: Fixes an issue when loading certain models with SHAP explainers that were built in DataRobot version 5.2.2, which failed to load after upgrading to version 6.3.
- SAFER-3964: Fixes an issue where Feature Discovery projects created before DataRobot version 7.1 resulted in an error when running predictions.
- TIME-8745: Allows
COMPUTE_TIMESERIES_AOT_THRESHOLDto be configured from the environment.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.