September 30, 2022
The DataRobot v8.0.7 release includes some fixed issues in the DataRobot on-premise platform. See the v8.0.0 release notes for:
In addition to the issues listed below, DataRobot addressed several outstanding security issues. This release/update is part of DataRobot's continual effort to secure the product and platform.
Issues fixed in v8.0.7¶
The following issues have been fixed since release v8.0.6:
- DM-7142 and DM-7143: Upgrades the underlying ElasticSearch engine in the AI Catalog to 7.17.4.
- MMM-10127: Improves the performance of challenger models replay for deployments with a long history.
- MMM-10621: Fixes an issue where model packages from the same DataRobot installation would be reported as coming from different installations.
- MMM-10797: Fixes an issue causing incorrect computations of thresholded accuracy metrics for MLOps.
- RAPTOR-8567: Fixes an issue when running insights on custom inference models without internet access.
- PRED-7854: Retires DataRobot's bundled Spark 2.4.5 in favor of the system-provided Spark on CDH 5 and CDH 6.
- TIME-11677: Skips sorting during modeling when loading series in projects with less than 1000 series.
- TIME-11684: Fixes an issue with Predictions Explanation computation in forecast range predictions from a time series deployment.
- TIME-11782: Fixes an issue with feature derivation for multiseries datasets that have a multiseries id column named
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.