December 21, 2021
The DataRobot v7.1.4 release includes some fixed issues in the DataRobot Self-Managed AI Platform platform. See the v7.1.0 release notes for:
Issues fixed in v7.1.4¶
The following issues have been fixed since Enterprise release v7.1.3:
- EP-2133: Updates the Scoring Code build plugins to avoid the inclusion of vulnerable log4j versions.
- PLT-5079: Fixes an issue in Azure storage backend affecting the speed prediction data processing for external deployments.
- RAPTOR-6334: Execution environment version responses in the API only include non-null links to the environment version's downloadable artifacts if they are downloadable.
- RAPTOR-7296: Fixes an issue that caused transformed data to be sent to custom models during prediction explanation initialization.
- CODEGEN-1097: Fixes an issue where unused old JAR files were installed. Now the old JAR files have been removed from the installation.
- SAFER-4224: Fixes an issue with EDA getting deadlocked when using Python 3 and fork method.
- TIME-9425: Fixes an issue that caused a blank page when accessing smart-sampled OTV projects with custom backtest settings.
Trust & Explainability¶
- TREX-282: Fixes an issue with a database migration that could cause some models to lose their Lift Chart data during the Self-Managed AI Platform upgrade process.
- TREX-296: Fixes an issue with a database migration that could cause some models to lose their Word Cloud data during the Self-Managed AI Platform upgrade process.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.