May 4, 2022
The DataRobot v7.3.6 release includes some fixed issues in the DataRobot Self-Managed AI Platform platform. See the v7.3.0 release notes for:
Issues fixed in v7.3.6¶
The following issues have been fixed since Enterprise release v7.3.5:
- PLT-6264: Fixes error messaging when permanently deleting a user and their assets.
- PLT-6265: Fixes an issue causing permanently deleted projects to appear in search.
- VIZAI-3312: Fixes an issue affecting CSV and PNG export for external datasets confusion charts.
- RAPTOR-7478: Fixes date column handling for Compliance Docs for Custom Inference Models. Date columns are now excluded from Feature Fit and Feature Effects.
- CODEGEN-1333: Removes the unused junit directory from the Scoring Code JAR files.
- TIME-9875: Resolves an issue causing the feature over time calculation to fail when the feature is categorical and has a unique value.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.