August 28, 2023
The DataRobot v9.1.1 release includes some fixed issues in the DataRobot Self-Managed AI Platform. See the v9.1.0 release notes for:
Issues fixed in v9.1.1¶
The following issues have been fixed since release v9.1.0:
- PRED-9046: Fixes an issue where column name remapping was failing in projects with decimal target values.
- MMM-14124: Fixes scheduled health check notifications for deployment health of external models.
- MMM-14048: Updates the logic of deployment limits check for Self-Managed Platform deployments. When users are assigned to organizations, first the cluster limit is checked against all active deployments, and then the organization level limit is checked against the organization's active deployments.
- MMM-14044: Fixes logic in the status tracker that led to Out-of-Memory in
modmonworker when prediction actuals are processing.
- MMM-14390: Fixes an issue when users who weren't previously in an organization are unable to score challenger models after the upgrade to DataRobot 9.1.0.
Trust and Explainability¶
- TREX-3289: Fixes an issue where Prediction Explanations on a deployment could fail with an Out-Of-Memory error.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.