June 19, 2021
The DataRobot v7.1.1 release includes some fixed issues in the DataRobot on-premise platform. See the v7.1.0 release notes for:
Issues fixed in v7.1.1¶
The following issues have been fixed since Enterprise release v7.1.0:
- EP-1315: Adds a missing
eks-mlops.yamlexample config in
- EP-1303: Fixes an issue where the DataRobot install on azure instances fails the mongo version check.
- EP-1293: Updates the Platform Guide Installer Toolkit documentation for the 7.1 Install Guide.
- SAFER-3796: Fixes an issue where the SQL Server Data Connection in the AI Catalog required authentication after saving credentials.
- RAPTOR-5575: Adds julia as a programming language type when creating custom execution environments.
- RAPTOR-5306: Fixes an issue where task names were not displayed in blueprint diagrams.
- PRED-6005: Fixes an issue when updating a Batch Prediction Job Definition.