August 27, 2021
The DataRobot v7.1.3 release includes some fixed issues in the DataRobot on-premise platform. See the v7.1.0 release notes for:
Issues fixed in v7.1.3¶
The following issues have been fixed since Enterprise release v7.1.2:
- EP-1535: Fixes an issue with the map tile management workflow when Minio is used as storage on Docker-based installations.
- EP-1495: Sets
PYSPARK_DRIVER_PYTHONin datarobot-scoring to point to DataRobot's python.
- PLT-3318: Fixes an issue where a user with read-only access to deployments through RBAC was not able to view deployments shared with them as a User.
- RAPTOR-5955: Fixes an issue where models did not retain the content of a previous version when changing the base environment in the Custom Model Workshop.
- RAPTOR-6069: Fixes an issue causing the custom models GitHub integration to fail with SSL handshake error on verification of self-signed certificates. To fix SSL handshake, configure DataRobot to allow self-signed SSL certificates: set
ALLOW_SELF_SIGNED_CERTS: Truein the config.yaml under
re-run bin/datarobot install.
- PRED-6240: Fixes an issue where drift tracking was not correctly set from the job-definitions UI (was previously
- BOPS-1289: Enable support for
ALLOW_SELF_SIGNED_CERTSin the AI App Builder.