June 6, 2023
The DataRobot v9.0.1 release includes some fixed issues in the DataRobot Self-Managed AI Platform. See the v9.0.0 release notes for:
Issues fixed in v9.0.1¶
The following issues have been fixed since release v9.0.0:
- DM-5189: Supporting listing tables for Athena.
- DM-9894: Remove the Method not supported error when using treasure data JDBC driver.
- CODEGEN-1670: Fixes an issue when detecting CSV line separators if the separator is
- PRED-8594: Fixes an issue when setting the
columnNamesRemappingproperty for a batch prediction job definition through a
- AGENT-4155: Fixes an issue with force deletion of deployments in a Snowflake prediction environment.
- AGENT-4288: Updates the code snippet shown in external model deployments to not import a deprecated MLOps class (
- AGENT-4253: Fixes an issue that prevented deployments created in the "default prediction environment" for enterprise installs from being listed in the prediction environment view.
- MMM-12255: Adds project and model information to User Activity Monitor entries for Deployment Added events
- MMM-12467: Fixes the histogram order for targets in external binary classification deployments created with holdout predictions.
- MMM-12742: Manually marks triggered retraining policy run as failed when encountering a credential error.
- MMM-12898: Fixes the target histogram for external deployments built inside DataRobot.
- MMM-13255: Fixes the calculation of "Accuracy" and "Balanced accuracy" metrics on the Model Management Accuracy tab for models with thresholds other than 0.5.
- MMM-12449: Fixes an issue when enabling feature drift for unsupervised model deployments.
- TIME-12787: Fixes partitioning set up for Segmentation to Clustering flow.
- TIME-12821: Removes misleading validation that restricted the insight computation to a max of 1000 forecast distance in absolute numbers.
- TIME-13090: Fixes the backtesting section of the Advanced options for OTV projects that have datasets larger than the time series limit.
- TIME-13098: Fixes an issue affecting holdout durations edition.
Trust and Explainability¶
- TREX-3144: Fixes an issue when uploading a pairwise interactions CSV file in Advanced options > Feature Constraints.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.