August 29, 2022
The DataRobot v8.0.6 release includes a new public preview feature as well as fixed issues in the DataRobot Self-Managed AI Platform platform. See the v8.0.0 release notes for:
In addition to the issues listed below, DataRobot addressed several outstanding security issues. This release/update is part of DataRobot's continual effort to secure the product and platform.
Project duplication, with settings, for time series projects¶
Now available for public preview, you can duplicate ("clone") any DataRobot project type, including unsupervised and time-aware projects like time series, OTV, and segmented modeling. Previously, this capability was only available for AutoML projects (non time-aware regression and classification).
Duplicating a project provides an option to select the dataset only—which is faster than re-uploading it—or a dataset and project settings. For time-aware projects, this means cloning the target, the feature derivation and forecast window values, any selected calendars, KA, features, series IDs—all time series settings. If you used the data prep tool to address irregular time step issues, cloning uses the modified dataset (which is the dataset used for model building in the parent project). You can access the Duplicate option from the Projects dropdown (upper right corner) or the Manage Project page.
Required feature flag: Enable Cloning Time-Aware and Unsupervised Projects with Project Settings
Issues fixed in v8.0.6¶
The following issues have been fixed since release v8.0.5:
- DM-6241: Larger S3 datasets are no longer truncated during ingestion when using an S3 connector.
- MMM-10386: Shows API-provided error messages during deployment creation instead of generic messages.
- MMM-10443: Fixes an issue preventing the use of externally submitted scoring data for challenger scoring.
- PRED-7685: Fixes an issue where Prediction Explanations could not be enabled for anomaly detection deployments through the UI.
- TIME-11451: The EWMA field can now be left blank.
- TIME-11579: Requests in eqpy are bumped to >2.20.
- TIME-11676: Optimizes Exponential Weighted Moving Average and Standard Deviation Features for faster execution.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.