The native S3 connector, which introduces performance improvements and additional feature support, is on by default.
Feature flag: Enable S3 Connector
- AWS credentials: Long-term credentials using
- AWS temporary credentials: Short-term credentials using
The following is required before connecting to AWS S3 in DataRobot:
- AWS S3 account
Self-Managed AI Platform installations
For Self-Managed AI Platform installations, an admin must add the native S3 connector.
The table below lists the minimum required fields to establish a connection with AWS S3:
|A container that stores your data in AWS S3.
Note that you can specify
bucketRegion under Show advanced options, however this parameter is not required.
This connector does not support:
- Feature Discovery projects
- Data wrangling in Workbench
- Adding dynamic datasets to a Workbench Use Case
This connector does support:
- Creating and sharing AWS credentials using secure configurations.
- Parquet file ingest including, single parquet files, partitioned parquet files in a folder, and zipped parquet files.