Custom Model Workshop¶
Custom inference models allow you to bring your own pretrained models to DataRobot. By uploading a model artifact, you can create, test, and deploy custom inference models to a centralized deployment hub. DataRobot supports models built with a variety of coding languages, including Python, R, and Java.
The Custom Model Workshop is a feature exclusive to DataRobot MLOps. Contact your DataRobot representative for information on enabling it.
Before proceeding, DataRobot recommends you reference the file setup and guidelines for uploading a custom model to the workshop.
When you are ready to add a custom model to DataRobot, you can:
- Create a custom environment.
- Create and deploy a custom inference model.
- Test custom model in the Workshop.
- Integrate a repository to pull files.
- Share and delete custom models and environments.